it's a cyber awareness thing
aware that people are out there
they do exist
people of whom you could say
i had some cognitive interchanges with
this or that person
you get to know a style of writing
a style of argument
but
do i know anyone?
i have never met ron silliman
kirby olson if that's his real name
remains a complete mystery
the name itself conjures up surreal apprehension of the world
stu tells me he's studying to be a servant
at the altar of the lord but how do i know
JADL and his missus as far as i have been able to surmise
run a legitimate banking assessmet scheme whereby riches
fall onto their table often and they ride the rails of canada
i presume
brett says he's making films in LA what a scheme
who could believe that
but there it is
craig has a metawife in the philipines
somewhere he plays golf and climbs rocks
that's all i know i know nothing more
he traces odd connections of family history
and sends zingers
curtis deals in books i've been able to locate his stash
and when the deal comes down
i know where i'll go for a few essential items
sally
i am pretty sure exists
as does her husband john
i have eaten at her table
i have seen her husband stare gloomily
across the table like i'm some sort of
alien whose mathematical make-up could be discerned
and unravelled in a matter of minutes
i've played sally's guitars that is perhaps
the best way to know i've played with her
i've walked and prayed
and sung with john and sally
so i have tangible evidence of their existence
they've even flown me down to their home
and had me play music for their friends
so i know they are there
bill borneman claims to be a painter
in fairview montana
he has told me that he has a trailertractor
business on the side and that he owns a bar
halfway to ryegate
i believe him
he sold me a book once
that's enough for me
j is a mystery
he likes it that way
we're all rather mysterious to one another
are we not
he pans in with slick overarching assessments
of the way things are
something tells me he's actaully a robot that
the blogspot people are using to keep a watch
on me
various other words have appeared on my blog
but most of these voices i know from kirbyeez blog
blogging this summer has become rather tedious
i think
i'm going to give it up
let the record stand
this shall be the last post on this particular blog
thanks to everyone for chipping in
Sunday, July 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
de nada!
You will probably delete this, but your...mostly blithe acceptance of Kirby Olson's blowharded WASP-idiocies was sort of disturbing. I can assure you that if...God is Spirit (and... Christian) that little schicklgruber will be in ...perdition along with his cronies--not just for their pseudo-conservative bullshit, but for the tasteless irrational garbage that he and his cronies have spewed for years. Form AND content. Really he sounds jewish (and in a bad way). Kirby the jewboy, sort of a male Sarah Palin--chandala, in other words.
Buena suerte
jh,
I'll miss your voice here. I hope to hear it elsewhere.
Peace
wow that last line
caught me by surprise jh
but i know we'll still
be in contact
one way or another
and you do still have
two other blogs
but please don't delete this blog
i might want to go back
and read something someday
i'm bewildered. are you saying your search is over? just when i was thinking i would start blogging again. are you calling into question the importance of blogging as a means of working out one's salvation? maybe you should calm down. what are these other blogs? and who is this john hanson guy?
I'm pretty sure I'm not Silliman. I met him. He hates me then likes me then hates me like almost everybody except J who just hates me because I am a Jew, which is apparently acceptable to him as worthy of loathing.
Stu on the other hand likes me even when he hates me because he's a true Lutheran, and love for him is crucial.
But he thinks Lutherans should be ashamed of their record with regard to Nazi Germany (in fact they were a major counterculture to the Nazis), and he thinks Luther himself hated Jews (he didn't of course, he only though their theology had been superceded and so they should drop their schtick and buy in on his schtick as their futures would blossom as ours did into Nordic welfare schems).
Luther never said anything about hating big noses or hairy backs. That wasn't his schtick.
He didn't hate a race.
There are lots of Lutherans in Palestine and many Jews who became Lutherans. The line is rather porous, really.
You constantly get fed up.
You're kind of a drama queen really. I like this about you.
I grant that Sally is a lot more of an embodied human being than I am. I never invite anybody over. A cat got in the house tonight and I chased it out in raw fury. I'm allergic.
Stu is all one kingdom lately.
I claim there are two. No allergies in the next one. In this one, there are sprained ankles and lots of fun pills to try from the nonprescriptive shelf for the prescriptive self.
Adios and hello. Your luxurious dialogues notwithstanding, peraps you would do better with a beanie copter as wouldn't we all. Lacking that, I say it's important to do the hula.
Hawiian president should just get on TV and teach usall to do the hula dance. Shake a tail feather. I'd love that. He needs to get down with his cheesy self if he wants us to love him.
Like we did Bush.
Little baby Kirby, lying as per usual, and using his 10th grade hyperbole, and faux-beatnik schtick. You're not worthy of hatred-- more like mockery and scorn for a cyber-terrorist. I'm not the one blessing nazis either (as KO has).
(ie, also see KO's post on Rorty as "marxist satanist" for starters, and his comments on hispanics and catholics as lazy communists.)
Or his approval of Beck, Limbaugh, Pat Robertson,etc)
here's KO in action:...beatniks for BushCo. Perhaps we link to some of KO's rants contra the RCC as well.
(Hello Sally. scuzi the...turmoil. one of the nice things about jh's blog was meeting you--and hermano jh as well--a fan of Ed Dorn's writings! (or so it seemed at times). As jh knows (hopefully) Dorn was not completely PC but never a BushCo/GOP man, believe that.)
bill
you can find jh's other blogs
by clicking on his
"view my complete profile" link
and i'm so glad to hear
that in all my aimless blog wanderings
i have been working out my salvation
that is good news indeed
hola J
nice to hear from you
yeah we all know
that kirby's hyperbole
is over the top
but i hope you'll excuse me for saying
that i found some of his comments here
hilarious--
not the jewish lutheran stuff but
his analysis of the ways in which
people like and hate him
that had me laughing out loud
life moves on
Hi jh,
I've been gone from the blogging realm for a year and decided to come back for another round only to find your disappearance. I enjoyed your writing!
I hope you're having a good time, wherever you are and whatever you're doing!
-S.
Post a Comment